I first started my mind body training through martial arts in 1990, I went onto discover yoga and its benefits in 2000. After my first yoga class I felt so relaxed and rejuvenated, almost like I had just gotten back from a holiday! After I began practicing regularly my very stressful career and life benefited immensely as I noticed I wasn't as stressed or on edge. While working full time and studying at uni part time I really relied on my yoga classes for the stress management benefits. After 14 years of martial arts training and due to a knee injury I had to give martial arts away in 2004. I then began to focus my attention on yoga. Noticing the positive effects yoga was having on my life I decided to begin my yoga teacher studies in 2005 to enable me to teach yoga and bring the positive benefits to others.
In 2005 Kathrin's Yoga was started and I teach yoga and meditation classes and relaxation workshop's to teach people ways to reduce stress and bring more calm and well being into their daily lives.
I am also a busy mum and qualified Life Coach and passionate about personal development and I bring my life experience and knowledge to each class to provide a relaxed, supportive environment for students to gain the stress management benefits yoga & meditation has to offer.
- Yoga Teacher Training Diploma, Qi Natural Therapies, Manly NSW, 2005
- YTAA Accredited Yoga Teacher
- Judith Lasater Teacher Training Certificate, 2006
- Positive Life Training Certificate, 2006
- Life Coaching Certificate IV, Life Coaching Academy QLD, 2005
- 1st Degree Black belt, 2004
- Yoga Teachers Association of Australia, Full Teacher Member Level 1
- Meditation Course Diploma, The Kew Training Academy LTD, 2018
- Reiki Lever 1, 2 & Master Certification, Natural Healer, 2019
- Senior First Aid & CPR, CBD College, 2019
" Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." (anonymous)